Shoot for the moon! Out of this world! What little boy hasn’t dreamed of far away galaxies, mysterious creatures and a universe just waiting to be explorer? Space travel has captured our imaginations so much that its phrases have become a large part of today’s language.
Today I’m excited to be sharing a card featuring a few of MFT Stamp’s February releases for Day 2 of the New Release Countdown. Out of this World is an adorable and amazing stamp and Die-namics set. It’s full of sweet ships and cute aliens that are sure to spark your imagination! I’ve paired it up with the Stars in the Sky Horizontal Die-namics set to creat the starry background. It’s die cut from Red Hot cardstock and layered over the white card base. Of course I’m totally addicted to the new Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX and it is making an appearance yet again.
I had so much fun putting together this card but there’s a lot of details so here they are in list form:
- Space ship is stamped in MFT Stamps Black Hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers. Accent the eyeball with a dot of Glossy Accents
- The sky background in the shaker window was white cardstock sponged with After Midnight and Purple Rain Dye Inks. It has water drops dripped on it for a dimensional effect, then it is flicked with a white glitter brush pen.
- Shaker window is filled with a mix of Sparkling Clear Sequins
- Silver Foil card stock is die cut with the largest circle die and adds a great metallic shine.
- Shaker window is created by die-cutting the Peek-a-Boo Circle Window and then layering the next size up circle die from the Inside & Out Circle STAX.
My boys loved this card so much I’m not quite sure WHO I’m going to give it to! Perhaps I’d better make another!
Just one more day of countdowns until blast off! Are you excited yet? The MFT Stamps blog is full of lots more inspiration and sneak peeks. Stop by for a chance to win something fab too!