Ready for some tweet thoughts?
And just like that it’s here! The last countdown project for the March MFT Stamps release! It’s always an inky whirlwind of stamping and die-cutting but it’s also one of my very favorite creative times. Each release seems to get even better than the last! How DO they do it?!
Today I’m sharing a fun mix of new releases in a very warm and spring-like color combo.
Cotton Candy + Peach Bellinin =yummmm!
It definitely makes for a very sweet and happy card and that’s perfect for the sweet (or tweet!) images I’m sharing today.
There’s lots of fab details in this design so I’m going to write them all in bullet form to make it easy-peasy and right to the point!
- The large Coral Crush background layer is die cut using the new Blueprints 27 Die-namics. Yes…I cannot seem to stop using it!
- The sweet bird and sentiment come from the new Tweet Friends (it’s sooo awesome) stamp set. They are stamped in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and watercolored with Peerless Watercolors.
- The cage is die cut from Gold Glitter card stock using the adorable new Cheerful Cages Die-namics. I like to use a metal shim when die cutting really detailed images like this.
- The fun sponged triangle layer is stenciled using the new Geometric Grid Stencil.
- All the STAX shapes from MFT Stamps go together perfectly! I’ve mixed and matched the Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX and the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX.
- Flick on some watercolor paint to add fun splotches of color to add to the whimsical look the design.
Enjoy your day and don’t forget to pop by the MFT Stamps Blog! There’s a lot of fab inspiration and more peeks at the release. Lastly…release time! Tonight, Tuesday March 1st, 10 pm EST!